City of Oxford College invites you to attend our upcoming Open Event!
About this event
This is your opportunity to ask as many questions as you like! Our college will be open for you to explore and will give you the opportunity to:
- Discover our wide range of courses and programmes
- Explore our newly renovated campus and fantastic facilities
- Meet our friendly teachers, tutors and student support staff
- Meet fellow students
- Speak to our Apprenticeship and Higher Education teams
- Have a chat with our Careers Advisors about your options
- Enjoy a guided tour of our campus
- Apply on the day to reserve a space
What do I need to bring?
All you need when you arrive is your QR code which can be found in your confirmation email. Please have this ready for scanning when you arrive.
Who can come with me?
You can bring as many people with you as you like! You only need 1 ticket per party.
Do you accept walk ins?
We do accept walk ins. You will simply have to give us your details when you arrive then you will be able to tour the campus!
Is there parking?
As there is limited parking at our Oxford campus, we strongly advise you to use public transport, park and ride, car share or walk to our campus for the event.
Are there catering facilities?
The Recharge café will be open throughout the event. All visitors will receive a free drink voucher to use in our café and other snacks will be available.
How do I get here?
Details of how to get to the college can be found here
Maps of the college will be available at the event.
What happens next?
After you’ve viewed our campus, you can apply! Our admissions team will be at the event to complete the process with you immediately or apply online when you get home.